Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ah, dresses and accessories!

I think I finally found just the dress for me. It is very affordable, elegant, beautiful, and I think Mike will love it! :) After the third day of shopping, I think I will order this one. My mom and aunt will take my measurements sometime this week so I can order the dress. It will be custom made.

I found the perfect shoes today too. I went to the Shoe Carnival today where they literally have hundreds of shoes and found nothing. Then I went to Payless where they have about 1/20th the amount of shoes compared to Shoe Carnival, and found a fabulous, yet affordable pair of shoes.

I also went to the Jewelry and Handbag Warehouse in Henderson, KY today to shop for jewelry. I got a necklace, earrings, and a crystal headpiece. Can't wait to wear them and the dress, although I am more excited about the "marrying Mike" part of the wedding. I can't wait to say "I do."

I am thinking about wearing light blue fingernail polish on our wedding day too. I'll have to post a photo of what the polish looks like.


Chobits wedding by ~princessmoony on deviantART


- Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment